Augmented Reality Television™ (ARTV™) is a proprietary technology which was developed by IllusionQuest Studios. It facilitates the ability to place a video on any target from the size of a business card to as large as a skyscraper.
The video gives the impression of a real performance taking place in real time. This performance can be recorded combined with what is being seen through the camera of the smart device to create a composite video live on the fly.
Some of the many uses of Augmented Reality Television (ARTV) are:
• Virtual Mannequins coming to life
• Humans or creatures jumping out of the television and into the smart device
• Virtual performances of music, comedy, inspiration or lessons
• Explanations of technology such as the controls inside a vehicle
• Virtual Treasures leaping out of billboards
• Recordings of the general public inserting themselves with a celebrity performing
• Used as an expression engine inside a social media platform
• A guided tour through a museum or exhibit
• Explanations on point of sale or direct response literature which come to life.