CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
SENIOR ENGINEERING EXECUTIVE – MASTER PROGRAMMER ALL LANGUAGES
A pioneer of over 19 cutting-edge, new media technologies, Gary Brook has quickly established himself as a front line innovator in the app and smart device arenas. With over 25 years of software engineering, Mr. Brook began his career building state of the art Artificial Intelligence (AI) engines for a game companies. Gary quickly moved through the ranks in many big Tech companies such as CompuServe, AOL, Sony, Lockheed Martin and many more.
Gary’s passion for innovation lead him to start his own company, Questsphere, which facilitated his ability to be the first to do many things, and still continues today. Gary’s ability to program in over 20+ different languages has given him the strength he needs to stay ahead in the ever changing Tech Market. Mr. Brooks specializes in building complete systems including Backend Databases, Web Services and Front End development on all Mobile and Desktop platforms. Having built complex integrated air traffic control systems, artificial intelligence engines and over 80+ mobile apps, Gary continues to forge new ideas into existence and plans to launch several in 2014.
He is a licensed commercial pilot and certified aerobatic pilot. Mr. Brooks is facile in iPhone and iPad Development, Android App Development, BlackBerry App Development, Windows Mobile Development, Mobile Web Development, 2D/3D Game Development
He has served many industries, including: Insurance, Aviation, Healthcare, IT-Management, Telecommunications, Book Publishing, Financial Services, Enterprise, Manufacturing, Gaming, Security, Social Networking, e-Commerce, Advertising, TV, Music Video, Sports, Gambling, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence
• An interactive Game for Play by Mail
• An integral player on the team that built AOL.com/Compuserve.com
• Built the world’s first intelligent web crawler (featured in Wall Street Journal)
• Creator of ARTV™, the world’s first Mobile App to show Celebrity Dance
Videos using Augmented Reality
• Built the first Interactive App Gym Trainer with AI (to be released 2014)
• Built the world’s first Golf Training App
• Built Fantasy Sports Football and Baseball software for Sports Illustrated